The Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement Standing Head & Shoulders Above the Crowd
The Various Benefits Of Omega 3
It is a known fact that fish oil is a source of extremely useful and healthy fatty acids, which could play a big role in giving the best possible heart support and protection. There is a compound called CoQ10 which has proven heart protection properties. Hence if you are looking for quality fish oil which could help along with cholesterol lowing drugs, then opting for New Zealand’s unique and exclusive Omega 3/QH could be a great choice. It is ultra fish oil which certainly is very helpful. If you are on cholesterol lowering drugs and are not on CoEnzyme Q10 then you could be heading for serious health issues. There are proven reasons for this.
Cholesterol Reducing Drug Reduce CoQ10
Research has proven that many cholesterol lowering drugs may drastically reduce the levels of CoQ10. Statins are used in these cholesterol lowering drugs which also block the production of CoQ10 by the liver. This could lead to many serious problems including potential damage to the heart. The relation between CoQ10 and a healthy heart has been well established. It helps in healthy heart beat apart from boosting energy for your cells. It also has a number of other benefits. It supports healthy blood pressure levels and maintains optimal brain health function.
Things To Bear In Mind
You must be aware that not all CoQ10 are the same. Some are not of much use and if you are above forty you must be aware of this. Hence you must choose the right source of this ingredient. Many companies use the average CoQ10 which is called Ubiquinone. This has to be converted into Ubiquinol which may not be possible for those who are above forty. Further, the quantities of Ubiquinol available in many supplements are not enough to protect the heart and do other such functions. So What is the answer?
Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil
Choosing Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil ensures that your body gets the right form and quantity of CoQ10. This will help in improved energy levels at the cellular levels. Hence one should know the difference between ubiquinone used in average CoQ10 products and the one that is available when you choose Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil. The best thing about our CoQ10 is that there is no need for conversion of Ubiquinone into Ubiquinol. It is already available in the converted form. It therefore works as a great antioxidant. It can also help donate 2 extra electrons which makes it even a more powerful antioxidant and it is three to eight times more effective than ubiquinone. In many cases the right levels of ubiquinone has been achieved just by giving 1/8 of the dosage.
What Makes It So Very Different
The main reason why Omega 3 QH Ultra Fish Oil is so healthy is because it contains original Ubiquinol which comes from Kaneka in Japan. Others use average quality derivatives of ubiquinol which will not give the best possible health. It therefore makes lots of sense for you to stick with Kaneka QH Ubiquinol.
Some Other Benefits
Apart from helping your heart to remain in good condition you also can be sure that your circulatory system will also stay healthy. This will help in complete cardiovascular protection. Additionally, it also helps in keeping your skin healthy and glowing. This is because of the presence of a lycopene extract which is a combination of Lyc-O-Mato with AstaPure. AstaPure is actually astaxanthin. Both these compounds play a big role in helping in keeping the skin at its best. It is rich in antioxidants and could help in fighting scaling, skin redness and also providing the best possible prostate support. This is because Lyc-O-Mato has extracts which belong to a special class of carotenoids. They are known to help a lot in supporting and also maintaining prostate function and health.
Why This Is The Best
Apart from the above the Omega-3 which we are talking about is derived from the clean, uncontaminated and pristine waters off the coast of New Zealand. It perhaps is the best quality fish oil available anywhere in the world. It contains the famous Hoki fish, which is again harvested in the Southern Ocean. The equatorial current helps prevent contaminants of the Northern Hemisphere from crossing over to the equator. You also get the purest concentration of Tuna Oil. It is the purest and most concentrated and meets the best of standards. You can be sure that you will get the best quality DHA content as the improved formula ensures that each serving helps you to get 700 mg of the best quality DHA.
What Does DHA Offer
It would be pertinent to mention here that DHA could also play a big role in support the inflammatory management process. Inflammation is body’s natural reaction and is needed for us to survive. However when inflammation is accompanied by pain, many of us could be forced to go in for painkillers. This could negatively impact the ability of the body to manage inflammation. This is referred to as immunomodulation. When you take high quality fish oil it could help support the ability of body to manage inflammation and bring it back to normal levels or a balanced state.
Apart from the host of benefits mentioned above, the fish oil which we use is very fresh and no additives or flavoring agents are used. You also will not have to experienced fish burps which could be embarrassing. It is also very eco friendly and we make sure that only sustainable fish sources are used so that natural resources are maintained to the maximum extent possible.
The pristine and uncontaminated waters off the coast of New Zealand hold part of the key to the potency... purity...and perfection you get in our exclusive Xtend-Life Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil! We believe it's the highest quality fish oil available – anywhere! Here's why...
Pure and potent New Zealand fish oil in every serving!
- Contains New Zealand Hoki fish: Harvested from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand. Thanks to the equatorial currents which prevent many of the contaminants in the Northern hemisphere waters from crossing the equator – these are some the purest waters found in the world.
- Pure concentrated Tuna oil: Processed for the highest level of purity and concentrated to meet our strict standards! This assures you receive the quality fish oil your body needs.
- High DHA content: DHA is known as the most valuable component of fish oil. Xtend-Life's Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil now contains our new and improved fish oil formula which contains even more DHA (700mg) in a single serving.
- Supports the body’s inflammatory management processes: Inflammation is a natural process that occurs in the body and is something we all need to survive. However, poor lifestyle choices and anti-inflammatory drugs may negatively impact the body’s ability to manage inflammation effectively (also known as immunomodulation). Fish oil helps support the body’s ability to manage inflammation and return inflammation to a healthy balanced state (also known as homeostasis).
- Bio-availability! We use hoki fish oil in the form of natural triglycerides and tuna oil in the form of concentrated esters! This makes Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil highly bio-available – so your body can properly utilize our formula for maximum benefits.
- Freshness! We never use additives or flavoring to mask rancidity. What's more – you won't experience embarrassing “fish burps” or smells with our fish oil.
- Eco-friendly! We only use sustainable sources of fish within the ecosystem in order to preserve our precious natural resources!
We recommend using 2 soft gels per day which can go up to 4 soft gels for adults. It can be taken with or without food either in one go or during different times of the day. Our customer service is there to offer help in case of any questions.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.